What is Coaching?
Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps you produce great results in your life.
Coaching is for anyone looking for change and who is willing to experiment with new ways of being/doing in order to determine what works best.
We collaborate and work as partners to co-create strategies that will move you from where you are now toward where you like to be.
ADHD coaching is a specialized type of coaching that complements medication and non-pharmacologic interventions, pills don’t provide skills!
ADHD coaching targets and empowers clients to manage the core components of ADHD and strengthen their executive functioning.
- Core components of ADHD include: distractibility, hyperactivity and impulsivity
- Executive functions include: time management, emotional regulation, working memory, planning and organization
My coaching is about:
- Slowing down, reducing stress and enjoying life
- Building a foundation of healthy habits
- Learning about ADHD
- Gaining self-awareness around your specific challenges and how are they impacting your daily life
- Discovering and developing your talents and strengths
- Becoming clear on personal values (what really matters to you)
- Doing more of what you enjoy
- Aligning what you do with who you want to be
- Removing distractions and aligning what you do with who you want to be